Monster Mash Recipe
This Monster Mash recipe is a great "munchie" food for any haunted Halloween party.
There are several ways you can serve this ghoulish munchie:
1) set it up already measured out in paper cups
2) package it up into zip-loc baggies to give as a party favor
3) (our favorite) set it out in a large bowl with a spoon
This is an extremely easy and quick recipe.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 16 ounce bag of M&M's
- 14 ounce bag of chocolate covered peanuts
(You can use the chocolate covered peanut M&M's)
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Mix all into one big bowl.
Use this Monster Mash recipe with the Popcorn Hands project.